Pages

I know my ABCs

Here's a fun little something I found on Sincerely, Kylee


I thought I'd play along :)


A= Available - Negative.  I'm blissfully wed. :)
B= Best Friend - The Hubs is obviously my BFF.  But, I do have some awesome girlfriends who I have known forever who completely rock my world 
C= Cake or pie -  I can clean out a chocolate creme pie in a heartbeat.

D= Drink of choice - Diet Coke.
E= Essential item you use everyday -  My cellular ;)
F= Favorite color - Pink and Navy Blue... as if you couldn't tell.
G= Gummy bears or worms - No gummy.  I don't like the texture.
H= Hometown -  Greensboro, North Carolina.
I= Indulgences - Shopping for good reads at the bookstore.
J= January or February - February...'cause it's my birth month.  That's right.  The whole month.
K= Kids and Names - My Furbabies: Dakota, Delia and Boomer.
L= Life is incomplete without? - The Hubs, my parents, my friends and my furbabies.
M= Marriage date - May 22, 2010
N= Number of siblings - Zero.  Just me :)
O= Oranges or apples - Apples. 
P= Phobias or Fears - I'm terrified...I'm talking crying hysterically terrified, of fish.  It's called: Ichthyophobia.
Q= Favorite Quote - She believed she could, so she did.
R= Reason to smile - Being healthy and happy.
S= Season - Fall. 
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Anyone that reads this is tagged! :D 
U= Unknown fact about me - I've never had a broken bone in my life.
V= Vegetable you don't like - Broccoli.  Gross.
W= Worst habit - Biting my nails/cuticles.
X= X-rays - Of my knee after I was in a car wreck and flew into the dash.
Y= Your favorite food -Arroz con Pollo...yummm
Z= Zodiac Sign - Aquarius.

Tag, you're it! Now go make yours and leave me your link in a comment below, so I can get to know you better. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)