Pages

on the kindle

I'm an avid reader.  I have books all over my house.  Finally, this past Christmas I got a Kindle so now I can upload books and clutter up my kindle, instead of my house.  

Most recently, I read the Hunger Games trilogy.  

At first, I was hesitant.  Much like Twilight, I kept putting it off thinking I wouldn't like it because it can be considered Science Fiction.  But, again, like Twilight...I LOVED it.  I read all three books in, like, four days.  They were so good.  Now, I'm anxiously anticipating the movies.

Personally, I'm team Peeta.
I just love the way their relationship plays out.
via pinterest

I won't elaborate for anyone who hasn't read the books.  You just need to read them.  I'm serious....go get them, sit down, and read them today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)