Pages

Thursday Thirteen | Deserted Island

Today I'm linking up with Aunie over at Aunie Sauce
For her :
Aunie Sauce

Today's topic is
THIRTEEN THINGS I WOULD WANT ON A DESERTED ISLAND

1.  Obviously I would want Derin with me.  I want him with me on the regular now - but if I'm stranded on a deserted island, I would most definately want him there.  He's the smart one.  He knows how to hunt and forage for food and make shelters and all those important things that would need to be done if you were, in fact, stranded on a deserted island.  Plus, he'd add some humor - and if you're by your lonesome on an island you're definately going to want someone who can make you laugh. And he does...make me laugh.

2. My Dogs.  I would miss them too much if they weren't around.  As long as I could keep them safe and they wouldn't be eaten by like a ... panther ... or something, then I would most definately have them there with me.  They drive me insane sometimes, but they bring me so much laughter and love I would never want to be away from them.

3. Chapstick.  Chapstick. Chapstick.  OMG!  I would go sooooo crazy out there on an island with that sun bearing down drying out my lips with no chapstick.  I have to have it with me at all times.

4. My fingernail clippers.  If I get a chipped nail or something, I mess with it until I eventually break it all the way off or bite it - which I don't want to do, so I always try and have nail clippers with me.

5. A phone and cell service.  How likely would it be that a deserted island would have a tower within service distance??  Pretty unlikely...but, in a perfect world if I were stranded on an island I couldn't live without my cell phone.  Plus, on my phone I have all my kindle books so I'd have my "staple" books that I can read over and over and over.

6. A portable DVD player to play...

7.  My FAV DVD's that can be put on repeat and I never get tired of them... but of course I'll need.

8. Plenty of batteries.  For the DVD player as well as for a ...

9. Flashlight.  I'm not walking out into the dark to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and not be able to see where I'm going.  MUST have a flashlight.

10. A bathing suit or two.  I'm not one for swimming naked with fishies. 

11. Alcohol for libations.  All we'll be doing is hunting and foraging and laying on the beach - so I'll definately need a way to take the edge off. Haha

12.  A fresh water source....So I don't die of dehydration. 

13.  My bible.  This one is pretty self explanatory. :)


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)