Pages

Through the Chaos

I've felt out of control lately, and life has been chaotic.  I've felt exhausted, and more than just a little disparaged.  There are so many things in my life that are wonderful, perfect, awesome...but sometimes the things that make me lay awake at night or cry in the closet floor when I just don't feel like getting dressed in the mornings, overwhelm me.  I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.  But, when I'm surrounded by the loneliness of pants, shirts and really cute shoes - I do sometimes feel like I'm crazy for being the only one who can't get it together.  

Sometimes I just need to remind myself that someone else has a plan for me... and that my plans, and my timelines....they really play second fiddle when it comes to God's plan.  I just wish I could remember that on those mornings I find myself crying in the closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)